What’s the difference between enrolled agents, CPAs and tax attorneys

Posted by:

Information from Cort Arlint about the different types of tax professionals and why you would chose one over another.


About the Author

Mr. Arlint is a tax attorney, he is a partner in the law firm Arlint & Armstrong and President of Arlint CPA. His practice areas include income tax, estate tax, and IRS representations.


  1. recommended seo company in essex  January 15, 2014

    I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Preserve up the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I feel it’ll enhance the value of my web site

  2. Thailand Apartment  January 15, 2014

    Great post. I had been taking a look at constantly this blog site that i’m influenced! Very useful information especially the remaining period I sustain such data a great deal. I had been searching for this type of information and facts to have a prolonged moment. Thank you and greatest of good fortune.

  3. Youngevity Products  January 15, 2014

    I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I made use of to adore this web site. Thank you, I’ll attempt to check back far more usually. How often you update your web page?

  4.  January 15, 2014

    Your blog is awesome dude. i love to pay a visit to it everyday. incredibly good layout and content material “

  5. imortalium anti aging   January 15, 2014

    Thanks so a lot for writing all of the fantastic details! Looking forward to checking out additional posts!